Please contact us if you would like to enquire about Veriquality’s quality control services.Read More
1. Check all pieces for uniformity in colour, size and quality as specified.
2. One face of the marble should be polished and all four sides machine cut. The polishing quality and cutting quality.
3. It should be straight and uniform in thickness. Remeber the thickness of marble should be checked for each pieces.
4. Along with front surface, also check the back side of the marble slab. To check back surface wire mesh quality.
5. On examining the marble’s surface under light at an angle of 45 degrees, if you find any dull surfaces and patches, then it indicates poor quality. These dull areas are due to cracks filled with the chips. This type of marble cannot be used for heavy traffic area.
6. Veins on the surface of marble should always be checked. While buying, flip the stone over and check for cracks or fissures. Sometimes small cracks are located along with the veins on the marble surface. Slabs with small cracks can be used in low traffic area. If wide cracks are there, then it is not good- quality marble.
7. Also you can check if artificial colours are added to marble by scratching its surface. If it resists scratches, then the marble is artificial and colour can fade after installation.
We inspect slab orders piece by piece at the end of production before packing. We pay close attention to the following points during the slab inspection:
Selection of color
Cracks , repairing quality on surface
Epoxy quality (in order to prevent color changing)
Epoxy and net application quality
see more details